Saturday, July 02, 2011

Zombie mode


I've gone into summer holiday zombie mode, and I love it! All I do is eat wonderful food, watch Treme (watch it, it's good) and ocasionally play soccer or take a swim.

It's been the shittiest weather today, but I loved that too. The thunder came so close for quite a while that I ended up turning of the electricity. I don't even know if that is something you do anymore, but being home alone, it seemed like the right thing to do!

And now it smells wonderful and it will probably go back to sunny sunsets soon again.

I love cloves, by the way, so I bought myself some the other day.


1 comment:

la_sale_bete said...

It sounds like a dream summer! I went for a swim today, my first of the season. So good. I finished watching 'the wire' this year, so should give treme a try!